Long due update

It's been a long time since I've updated my blog; four and a half months to be exact! A lot has changed. I left Raleigh, NC; moved to San Diego, CA; joined Qualcomm as a full time employee; Schumacher joined McLaren; Sania wed Shoaib (not that I care!); Facebook suddenly became the new bad-guy-on-the-block... Boy! So much has changed since I last blogged. It seems like a whole new world!

Summers will be here in San Diego in a couple of days. The weather is beautiful now. Long weekend's round the corner.

Aaah... I admit it. I have nothing to post. This is probably the most "scattered-idea" post of mine, ever! This marks the birth of a new tag for my posts - 'Bullshit'!

PS: How can I miss this! Lucid Lynx was released recently and it broke some parts of Mac4Lin. I am working on the fixes, albeit slowly. I don't find much time due to my full-time job; but I am trying my best!

Comments

Din said…
How come you missed the important event in the list ? Uncle Din visited his village 3 times lol. Just kidding. Anyway happy to see your post. Keep blogging. Do not become lazy like me lol.
Anirudh Acharya said…
Oh Oh.. Sorry.. Will include! I thought you shifted to your village permanently! Hence no net connectivity... Btw, I've already become lazy. There is so much to post, so many things to be updated/developed; but ... LOL
Deusdies said…
Buddy, please work on Mac4Lin! We need some cool new stuff :)
buddy u put the ever great post keep it up man.....:)
Anonymous said…
welcome back buddy and hope you continue blogging again.

Popular posts from this blog

Mac4Lin ver.1.0 Released!

My iNav Remix - iPhone and iPod Touch UI

Mac4Lin ver.1.0 Release Candidate