TwitterBook??!!


I'm sure everyone of you must've noticed the 'new, improved' TwitterBook, err... I mean Facebook. I personally do not like Twitter and keep away from it. Facebook is a nice platform (for the public as well as the web developers, I'm sure the latter will in no way disagree with me!).

But the new Facebook is bad, really bad. A complete Twitter rip off and also tries to act smart by integrating Twitter. Why, oh Why did you haf to do this, Facebook? The main interface is a complete mess now, worser than my trash can. The Wall is hidden behind another 'wall', all the 'cool and innovative' Facebook features are now lost in the oblivion and all I can see on the homepage is now garbage!

What do you all think? Do you like the new Facebook?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My iNav Remix - iPhone and iPod Touch UI

Mac4Lin ver.1.0 Released!

Mac4Lin ver.1.0 Release Candidate