Mac4Lin : Sourceforge.net Community Choice Awards 2009  

Posted by Anirudh Acharya in , ,


I am elated to announce that Mac4Lin is one of the finalists at the Sourceforge.net Community Choice Awards 2009 :) I'm very optimistic about Mac4Lin being one of the winners. I do understand that being nominated and ending up as one of the finalists is in itself a big achievement!

I thank you all for your continued support, appreciation and comments which have helped me make Mac4Lin better and better with every release. Thank you all again :)

I will keep you all posted about the results.

This entry was posted on 6/09/2009 at Tuesday, June 09, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hi! I've found something that you can do to the mac4lin project, to make it look even more like a mac: open gconf-editor, go to desktop>gnome>interface>buttons_have_icons, and make it false. :)

6/26/2009 08:51:00 AM

The Mac4Lin installation script already does that :)

6/26/2009 08:11:00 PM

Post a Comment