Elections in Karnataka...


With Elections around in Karnataka there has been much campaigning by all political parties. Bangalore voted on 10th May (Saturday). The turn out was comparatively poor. And yes, I did not contribute to the "poor turnout". I got my index finger inked! Frankly, I don't want any party to form a government at the state level; we are much better off without any goverment! But I voted for a candidate who had done good to the locality and who's been doing good since quite some time.

The noise due to campaigning was getting unbearable and I also piled up a huge number of pamphlets. A good source of income, I must say! Oh.. Raddiwala... if you didn't get it ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My iNav Remix - iPhone and iPod Touch UI

Mac4Lin ver.1.0 Released!

Mac4Lin ver.1.0 Release Candidate