GRE TOEFL  

Posted by Anirudh Acharya in , ,

As most of you know, I'm preping for GRE and TOEFL and boy, the verbal section is the most horrible! Easier said than done, securing an admission outside the country is a looooooooong process. GRE/TOEFL/IELTS is jus the first step. A long road awaits me! Anyone interested to share info on this topic?

This entry was posted on 8/20/2007 at Monday, August 20, 2007 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

I hear your pain, my sister took the English International version a couple of weeks a go and she says that it was tough. She may has to retake it.

9/30/2007 10:24:00 AM
Anonymous  

I can empathize with your sentiments. Last year, I took GRE & as expected, my scores were low. My friend encouraged me to push through with my grad school application since the university I'm after for has a very low GRE score requirement for the analytical to be admitted. I'm now preparing to take TOEFL in the near future.

9/13/2010 08:57:00 PM

Post a Comment