Finally doing something...  

Posted by Anirudh Acharya in

Bored at home... sitting, sleeping and eating I'm now learning web-designing. Something that keeps me busy these dayz. Also trying to design interfaces, with the success of Mac4Lin I've now gotten my hands on UI designs :)

Yet to get call from any university. I hope I do get at least one this time! :D

This entry was posted on 1/26/2008 at Saturday, January 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Had a call from an university yet? Thanks for mac4lin! It's great! Keep up the good work!

2/12/2008 02:37:00 PM

Not yet. Still waiting for a call. Meanwhile going slowly with the development of next version of Mac4Lin.

2/20/2008 12:36:00 PM

Post a Comment